Thursday, April 26, 2012

Alyssiaa's Live Nude Webcam Show Preview

alyssiaaalyssiaaalyssiaa
alyssiaaalyssiaaalyssiaa
alyssiaaalyssiaaalyssiaa

Member Ratings of Alyssiaa's Sexy Live Webcam Shows

(Average of 257 ratings and 18 reviews)
I'm online now! Come webcam chat with me now. Don't lose me to someone else's private show!

About Nude Model Alyssiaa

My name is Alice and I'm the girl who gives you a perfect time. I would love to share some of this fun with you, so join me and open your dark secrets. I love to play.. to talk.. to listen..

Turn-Ons

What is turn me on is your WEBCAM, so be nice and give me WEBCAM... I love enjoy wwatching you!

Turn-Offs

*** Rude people is not welcome in my room.Learn to lose from your mistake...

*** Rude people turn me off.Please be nice.

Statistics

Age: 23
Birthday: December 12
Sign: Sagittarius
Bra Size: 36B
Height: 5 ft 7 in / 170-172 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 49 kg
Smoker: By Request
Eye Color: Black eyes
Hair Color: Brown Hair
Ethnicity: Other Ethnicity
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Doggie Style
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish

Kinky Attributes

Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Masturbation, Candle Wax, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Paddling/Spanking, Depilation (Shaving, Hair Removal), Role Playing, Dildos, Discipline, Domination, Slave/Master, Exhibitionism, Tongue, Toys, Vibrators, Voyeurism, High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment