Friday, April 27, 2012

TastyPeaches's Live Nude Webcam Show Preview

tastypeachestastypeachestastypeaches
tastypeachestastypeachestastypeaches
tastypeachestastypeachestastypeaches

Member Ratings of TastyPeaches's Sexy Live Webcam Shows

(Average of 1997 ratings and 198 reviews)
I'm online now! Come webcam chat with me now. Don't lose me to someone else's private show!

About Nude Model TastyPeaches

XxXxXxX TO ALL MY FANS!! XxXxXxX

Thanku to each and every one of u for sticking with me so long...Love u all!!!
You guys are what makes this so much fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will do anything for my fans in pvt so never be affraid or feel silly 2 tell me ur requests!!!
(no peeing or pooping)


__kiss____kiss___kiss______kisskiss_________kisskiss_____ __kiss___kiss____kiss____kiss____kiss_____kiss____kiss___ __kiss__kiss_____kiss___kiss______kiss___kiss______kiss__ __kiss_kiss______kiss____kiss_____________kiss_________ __kisskiss_______kiss_______kiss_____________kiss_______ __kisskiss_______kiss_________kiss_____________kiss_____ __kiss_kiss______kiss___________kiss_____________kiss___ __kiss__kiss_____kiss___kiss_____kiss____kiss______kiss___ __kiss___kiss____kiss____kiss___kiss______kiss___kiss____ __kiss____kiss___kiss_____kisskiss_________kisskiss______  TO ALL MY FANS


FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW ME!!....

IM Kat Lawley aka THE SQUIRT MACHINE!! 19 year old college student,

Born and raised in england...

WELCOME TO MY ROOM!!!

I love being watched, love having fun on cam. and exploring my kinky side!!!
I love squirting for u and I DONT JUST SQUIRT ONCE....When ive cum once theres no stopping ME....

So grab some goggles and join the show ;)

What you waiting for?

Come introduce yourself.. I don't bite
(unless thats what you into ;)

I ONLY DO ANAL FOR FANCLUB MEMBERS! Let me hear your horny requests...I wanna know :P

$$$ Fan member discount $$$ almost 50% off PVT $2,99 instead of $4,99

> TastyPeaches exclusive fan club videos and pictures Ssshhh FO FANS EYES ONLY!!.
> Free recorded private Shows.
>Hot fan club only pics.
> Get lots more of attention from me, Answers to ALL your e-mails, And my love forever xx

***IF UR LOOKING FOR A HOT ANAL PVT THEN JOIN MY FC LET ME SHOW U MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS IN ACTION***

xXx TastyPeaches xXx

Turn-Ons

Talking to my fan club members and receiving mail from you fans!

I love getting all you kinky requests...

Let me hear what your upto and into... xXx ;) xXx

And Knowing IM turning u on to the point of Xplosion then the perfect ending?

Seeing u cum on Cam2Cam Mmmmmmm

Turn-Offs

Rude ignorant people who come into my room and say simply "Ass" or "Pussy" or "Tits Out!" -- IM a nice girl so i expect to be spoken to nicely!!
MANNERS ARE FREE!!
 
I WONT SHOW ANYTHING IM NOT ALLOWED TO IN FREE CHAT!!!  

So don't waste you time trying to persuade me to show you my "nipple"  "Pussy" ect,

I've heard it a million times before jog on!!!

Statistics

Age: 19
Birthday: March 14
Sign: Pisces
Bra Size: 34B
Height: 5 ft 1 in / 155-157 cm
Smoker: By Request
Eye Color: Brown eyes
Hair Color: Black Hair
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Doggie Style
Languages: English

Kinky Attributes

Piercings, Tattoos, Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Blindfolds, Body Hair, Masturbation, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Oral Fixation, Paddling/Spanking, Denim, Dildos, Tongue, Toys, Hair Pulling, Vibrators, Voyeurism, High Heels, Whips, Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment