Thursday, April 26, 2012

LOVELYLAT1N's Live Nude Webcam Show Preview

lovelylat1nlovelylat1nlovelylat1n
lovelylat1nlovelylat1nlovelylat1n
lovelylat1nlovelylat1nlovelylat1n

Member Ratings of LOVELYLAT1N's Sexy Live Webcam Shows

(Average of 362 ratings and 95 reviews)

About Nude Model LOVELYLAT1N

I'm a beautiful, latin brunnette. My life is wild and I love to be in control!! I like to be seen as the hot girl that I am so don't look further. I AM HERE FOR U ALWAYS.
I offer my awesome, sexy body and only ask that you show me respect and treat me well while we chat!
I love my fans here who make everyday fun and rewarding!

My best wishes to all men who respect women and treat us nice here!!! KISSESS

It is you my friends that make me this fun each and every day.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I WANT TO SAY THNX TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FRIENDS WHO VOTE FOR ME WHEN I'M ONLINE AND OFFLINE! YOUR VOTES MAKE ME VERY, VERY HAPPY! THANK YOU GUYS, ESPECIALLY MY GREAT FAN CLUB MEMBERS WHO WATCH AND RATE MY SEXY VIDEOS! THANK YOU GUYS - IT MEANS MUCH TO ME. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Turn-Ons

I get turned on by wild, sexy fantasies. I'm here to bring you the maximum pleasure so don't be shy!

I love romantic baths by candlelight, kisses on the back of my neck & intelligent men who know how to treat a woman! Whether you are the shy and quiet type or very bold...I LOVE making new friends! Cheerful people can always brighten my day. just remember, a little respect goes a long way with me :)-

I like private cats where we take some time to get to know each other. I will be more relaxed and really get into the show. The hornier I am, the HOTTER the show!

Turn-Offs

Major attitude, rude mens-do not respect it.
Sorry but  i am not up to quick shows becouse  want them to include emotions and intimacy! :)

Statistics

Age: 24
Birthday: May 06
Bra Size: 36D
Height: 5 ft 2 in / 158-159 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 49 kg
Smoker: By Request
Eye Color: Inconsistent/Variable eye color
Hair Color: Black Hair
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Me On Top
Languages: English, Spanish

Kinky Attributes

Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Masturbation, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Chinese Balls, Paddling/Spanking, Retifism(Shoes or Boots), Depilation (Shaving, Hair Removal), Role Playing, Dildos, Exhibitionism, Tongue, Toys, Vibrators, Voyeurism, High Heels, Lace

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to uncover a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete