Friday, April 27, 2012

kylie2love's Live Nude Webcam Show Preview

kylie2lovekylie2lovekylie2love
kylie2lovekylie2lovekylie2love
kylie2lovekylie2lovekylie2love

Member Ratings of kylie2love's Sexy Live Webcam Shows

(Average of 878 ratings and 71 reviews)
I'm online now! Come webcam chat with me now. Don't lose me to someone else's private show!

About Nude Model kylie2love

Hey guys , I'm Kylie, I'm 20 years old and I'm here to make your dreams come trough. Be nice and respectful with me and I will be nice to you.

Turn-Ons

I like to be spoiled with beautiful words, i like to be always in center of attention, the rest of it is just me , so you can come and see me as i am 100% natural

Turn-Offs

Rude and impolite people.

Statistics

Age: 20
Birthday: September 27
Bra Size: 34B
Height: 5 ft 5 in / 165-167 cm
Weight: 115 lbs/ 52 kg
Smoker: No
Eye Color: Green eyes
Hair Color: Blonde Hair
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Doggie Style
Languages: English, Spanish

Kinky Attributes

Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Dildos, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Lace, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Tongue, Toys, Voyeurism

No comments:

Post a Comment