Friday, April 27, 2012

DejaVuu's Live Nude Webcam Show Preview

dejavuudejavuudejavuu
dejavuudejavuudejavuu
dejavuudejavuudejavuu

Member Ratings of DejaVuu's Sexy Live Webcam Shows

(Average of 480 ratings and 110 reviews)
I'm online now! Come webcam chat with me now. Don't lose me to someone else's private show!

About Nude Model DejaVuu

Did you see Daja Vu Today ? Noy yet? Come to see me =) I'm looking for new friends here and hot time =) I love dance so much and tease you . Mmmmmmm Look the classroom rules! Lol

  ♥ ♥ ♥ PVTS FOR MY FANS 1.99 ♥ ♥ ♥
     because they make me smile!

        ♥ ♥ ♥LOVE CAM2CAM♥ ♥ ♥
            it is turn me on!

       ♥ ♥ ♥SAY HELLO IN ROOM!♥ ♥ ♥
   because rude be calm and watch lol

I will add new photos and video every week into my FANclub. So let's have some fun time!

Turn-Ons

Guys who know my rules and treat me like lady. Love my fans and so happy when they come. Join my FANCLUB for have discounte at all my shows! I love diffrent outfits, role games ( ask me ur fav  ), sexy dance. Kiss

Turn-Offs

Notning)

Statistics

Age: 19
Birthday: June 17
Sign: Cancer
Bra Size: 28D
Height: 5 ft 5 in / 165-167 cm
Weight: 115 lbs/ 52 kg
Smoker: By Request
Eye Color: Blue eyes
Hair Color: Brown Hair
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Standing
Languages: English

Kinky Attributes

Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Latex, Leather, Bondage, Masochism, Caging, Masturbation, Candle Wax, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Paddling/Spanking, Collar and Lead, Pain, Cross-Dressing, Piercing, Play Piercing, Power Exchange, Denim, Retifism(Shoes or Boots), Depilation (Shaving, Hair Removal), Role Playing, Rubber, Discipline, Sadism, Domination, Scent, Ears, Slave/Master, Exhibitionism, Tongue, Feathers, Toys, Handcuffs, Voyeurism, High Heels, Whips, Lace

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying hard to lose pounds then you absolutely need to try this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, suitable, price-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their launch in 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete