Friday, April 27, 2012

XStudentX's Live Nude Webcam Show Preview

xstudentxxstudentxxstudentx
xstudentxxstudentxxstudentx
xstudentxxstudentxxstudentx

Member Ratings of XStudentX's Sexy Live Webcam Shows

(Average of 2544 ratings and 230 reviews)
I'm online now! Come webcam chat with me now. Don't lose me to someone else's private show!

About Nude Model XStudentX

Hi guys! i'm Lisa - balls addicted girl! if you wnana turn me on just show me ur balls and i get wet n horny for you!  Well i think enough stay here, move ur ass to my chat room and you get whole package of hot, noughty and sexy things! awww

  Join my Fan Club to see     my  NEW EXCLUSIVE noughty VIDEOS:
1. Fucked ass in jeans!
2. Teared pantyhose!
3. Well Oiled Pussy and Toes!
4. Strenched and stuffed Asshole!    also you get great disscounts - till 100% for nude chat and 70% for pvt + Free Shows + FREE NUDE PIX + over 400 of FREE Videos and  of course my Love and attention!


DONT FORGET TO RATE RATE RATE RATE ME GUYS after any show!

ATTENTION  - Charity program for small cocked dudes  - if you got small cock show it to me and u get great discount for pvt!



     I LOVE MY FANS  and their awesome BALLS

Turn-Ons

0. $$$$$$ (cocks with lots of bucks)
1.dirty talk
2.rudeness
3.hard cocks
4.oiled balls
5.rich imagination
6.3some
7.10some !!!!!
also I adore Role Plays SUCH AS:

1.Dirty lil girl!
2.Teacher & slut student!
3.Slaves & master
4.Boss & secretary

Turn-Offs

Lie and dont begg cuz i kick ur ass

Statistics

Age: 22
Birthday: December 26
Sign: Capricorn
Bra Size: 32B
Weight: 125 lbs/ 56 kg
Smoker: By Request
Eye Color: Hazel eyes
Hair Color: Brown Hair
Ethnicity: Other Ethnicity
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Favorite Position: Doggie Style
Languages: English, Korean, French, Italian, Spanish

Kinky Attributes

Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Latex, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Candle Wax, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Oral Fixation, Paddling/Spanking, Pain, Dildos, Discipline, Domination, Ears, Slave/Master, Exhibitionism, Tongue, Toys, Gangbangs, Hair Pulling, Vibrators, Handcuffs, High Heels, Whips, Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment